Submit an Appeal

All utility companies have a procedure for dealing with customer complaints. If you have a problem with a service provider, you should write (email or letter) to a senior officer/manager at the company about the matter FIRST. If, after following the company's complaint procedure, you are still not satisfied OR if the company does not respond to your complaint, you can ask us to review the matter FREE OF COST. This is called an APPEAL. 

Use one of the following contact options to submit an APPEAL to us: